Macbook Pro First Look, YouTube TOS change
• (02:13) Matt Binder from Mashable breaks apart YouTube’s new Terms of Service changes to try to assess what is “Commercially Viable.”
• (14:54) After a Federal Court ruled suspicionless phone and laptop search unconstitutional, Sophia Cope from the EFF says the case may make its way to the Supreme Court.
• (29:01) Rene Ritchie from iMore has the brand new MacBook Pro 16″ laptop and says that all the problems with the old keyboard design are in the past.
• (48:46) Motorola held an event where it revealed the new Moto RAZR phone, a pricey foldable that appeals to retro-design fans.
• (01:00:10) Apple released its new Health Research app, promised earlier this year to enable iOS users to donate their time and health data to aid in powerful research.
Hosts: Jason Howell, Mikah Sargent
Guests: Matt Binder, Sophia Cope, Rene Ritchie
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.