Lunduke’s Weekly Tech News (featuring Gardiner Bryant) for August 12, 2019. Stories include:
– DefCon hacker unveils vulnerabilities to turn normal speakers into acoustic weapons
– Library vs. Verizon: $880 charge for 440 mb
– FBI calls for even more social media surveillance
– 10 year old Remote Execution bug in enterprise desk phones
– Teen Hacker finds 5000 schools vulnerable to attack
– Samsung’s Note 10 is missing a headphone jack
– Japan creates incentive to create Cybernetic tech
More info, MP3 RSS Feed, & how to support the show: http://www.lunduke.com
Get this episode, DRM free, on LBRY (https://lbry.com) at: lbry://@Lunduke
== Made possible by ==
Amazing servers and workstations, powered by Linux.
Pogo Linux: http://www.pogolinux.com/
Amazing 3D Printers.
LulzBot 3D Printers: https://www.lulzbot.com/